0113 350 5512
phone: 0113 350 5512

Teach across Yorkshire

You can teach in a school in certain circumstances without a teaching qualification. To work as an unqualified teacher (instructor) cover supervisor, or exam invigilator you must hold a degree in a shortage subject such as maths, science, IT or foreign languages.  You must also have at least 3 months direct experience working with children in environments such as:

  • Coordinating workshops (such as drama, art, outdoor workshops etc)
  • Working with children as part of church/community/mosque groups
  • Teaching abroad
  • Private tuition (any subject)
  • Providing support to University students with special needs
  • Working in after school clubs/ breakfast clubs/ holiday clubs
  • Camp America or working as a children’s holiday rep
  • Working as a carer in a children’s home/ home for vulnerable adults
  • Youth club leader/ Brownies/Guides/ Sunday school teacher
  • Working with children or vulnerable adults in the NHS (such as speech therapists and occupational therapists)
© 2024 Blue Recruitment | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Sitemap An Website

You currently have JavaScript disabled!

This site requires JavaScript to be enabled. Some functions of the site may not be usable or the site may not look correct until you enable JavaScript. You can enable JavaScript by following this tutorial. Once JavaScript is enabled, this message will be removed.